All-in-one DJ controller with flexible operation and stand-alone mode.
The MCX8000 is a versatile DJ hardware/software controller that offers total command of both Serato® DJ and Denon DJ Engine technology in the same instrument. By using the integrated Denon DJ Engine and USB drives, you can use the MCX8000 without having a computer connected. With the Denon DJ Engine engines you can directly import Serato DJ crates and hot cues—as well as create your own—from within Denon DJ’s Engine software.
If you're looking for a complete, high-performance set-up with flexible operation and freedom from computer-related restrictions you'll find the MCX8000 with Engine system is a fulfilling match: 4-deck Serato control and Engine-provided freedom from a computer, plus the ability to switch to local USB dives when using either Serato or Engine. With the MCX8000 two DJs can seamlessly hand off from one to another combining Engine and Serato DJ.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Ethernet connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade ready
- Metal construction
Get the MCX8000 today and eliminate computer malfunctions from interrupting your performance!