Speaker presets, an LCD screen, and a universal power supply!
XTI-Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer.
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- 2U rack spaces
- Under 17 pounds
- Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
XTi 1000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Common Mode Rejection: CMR): > 45 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
Crosstalk: Crosstalk: > 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz
Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 500 Hz
Frequency Response: |0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms.
Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced; 10 k ohms, unbalanced
Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical.
Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): |15|
Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB (A weighted)
Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output: XTi 1000: 30.5 dB; XTi 2000: 32.9 dB; XTi 4000: 34.2 dB
XTi 1000: 2-ohm Stereo (per channel): 700W; 4-ohm Stereo (per channel): 500W; 8-ohm Stereo (per channel): 275W; 4-ohm Bridge-Mono: 1,400W; 8-ohm Bridge-Mono: 1,000W
XTi 2000: 2-ohm Stereo (per channel): 1,000W; 4-ohm Stereo (per channel): 800W; 8-ohm Stereo (per channel): 475W; 4-ohm Bridge-Mono: 2,000W; 8-ohm Bridge-Mono: 1,600W
XTi 4000: 2-ohm Stereo (per channel): 1,600W; 4-ohm Stereo (per channel): 1,200W; 8-ohm Stereo (per channel): 650W; 4-ohm Bridge-Mono: 3,200W; 8-ohm Bridge-Mono: 2,300W