A 4-channel DMX-512 effect light that projects crisp, bright, multicolored beams, squares, or curly cues all over the dance floor.
The Chauvet Radius is an LED effect light that creates multicolored, overlapping rings of light with 3-watt red, green, blue, amber, and white LEDs. The effect light offers variable electronic strobe in any color combination as well as independent control of each color. A variable-speed motor controls back-and-forth motion and built-in sound activated and automated programs operate with or without DMX control.
- 4-channel DMX-512 effect light
- Light source: 5 (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 amber) LEDs
- Individual control of red, green, blue, amber, and white LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe in any color combination
- Back-and-forth motor effect with variable speed
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Contains red, green, blue, white, and amber LEDs
- High-power, 3W (730mA) LEDs
- Weight: 8 lb.
Get funky and geometrical with your DMX lighting effects when you order the Chauvet Radius today.
Radius Effect Light Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 155
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 16W, 0.3A operating, 0.1A inrush