Chauvet DJ Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine
Fog, Bubble & Snow Effects
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Blanket the floor with thick, white mood setting fog.
The Nimbus from Chauvet is a professional dry ice machine, which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lb of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
Create your own thrilling video vibe, order the Nimbus today.
Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine Specifications:
- Input voltage: 120 V 60Hz
Power and current (single element): 1,500 W, 12.6 A
Power and current (dual element): 3,000 W, 25.2 A
Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
Average runtime: 6 min
Reheat time (single element): 30 min
Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
Dry ice capacity: 10 lb.
Max water temperature: 175F
Weight (empty): 28.6 lb.
Weight (full): 75 lb.
Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
Approvals: CE, MET