A high-powered, five-channel DMX scanner effect light with fourteen cool gobos, an 11-color wheel, and a rainbow spin effect.
The Intimidator Scan LED is a five-channel DMX scanner fitted with an impressively high-power 22-watt LED. The color wheel offers 11 colors plus white and a rainbow color spin effect. Built-in automated and sound activated programs are operated through master/slave mode. Features 14 gobos, linkable power, requires no lamp replacements, has no duty cycle, its lightweight, and when the DMX signal is lost the auto mode kicks in. Double bracket yoke also functions as a floor stand.
- 5-channel DMX-512 LED scanner
- Pan: 180/tilt: 90
- Beam angle: 15
- Lux: 1,530 @ 1m
- Light source: 1 (white) LED 50,000 hours
- Color wheel: 11 colors + white, 1 quad color, 1 tri color, rainbow color spin effect
- Gobo wheel with Gobo shake: 14 gobos + open, 12 metal, 2 glass installed, gobo wheel spin effect
- High-power, 22W (1,360mA) LED
- Additional power output: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Built-in automated programs operated through master/slave mode
- Built-in sound activated programs operated through master/slave mode
- Double bracket yoke also functions as a floor stand
- Automatically enters stand alone when no DMX signal is present
- Weight: 10.2 lb.
- Dimensions: 17.4" H x 10.1" W x 5.6" D
- Options (sold separately): Easy Controller (CA-8 or CA-9)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 50W, 0.6A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100-240V 50/60Hz