Highly capable PAR light with multiple functions.
The FXpar 9 combines several dynamic technologies into one compact, low-profile fixture for dynamic lighting effects. Its outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, center LED and SMD strobes can each be controlled independently for unlimited creativity. Mutable zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Get started quickly with on-board sound activation and automated programs.
- DMX Channels: 6, 9 or 22
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Light Source (center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Light Source (strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4Hz
- Beam Angle: 25 degrees
- Field Angle: 45 degrees
- Luminance: 1450 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120V; 13 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 80W, 1.1A @ 120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 77W, 0.6A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb. (1.6kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in. (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
- Approvals: CE
Order today and add a whole new dimension to your lighting show.