Combination laser and LED effect in a single unit for an ever-changing atmosphere of color.
The Cirrus Laser Web Effect from Chauvet Lighting creates one of the most eye-catching displays of colorful light out there. It uses a green and red lumia effect combined with a blue LED ripple effect to create one unique laser. It has three operating modes: manual, automatic and sound-activated. Adding to its versatility is the fact that it has separate controls for lasers and LED. Lightweight, portable, and highly affordable, it is an excellent addition to any mobile performer's rig or small clubs.
- Combines LED and laser in one effect
- Creates a soothing night sky atmosphere with ever-changing patterns
- 3 operating modes: Sound-activated, Automatic, Manual
- Separate control of laser effect and LED:
- (Laser) separate red and green strobe rates or full on; (LED) electronic dimmer (0 “ 100%); (Laser & LED) rotation speed
- High-power, 5W (1,000mA) LED
- Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class 3R
Blow your crowd away with this Cirrus effect. Order today!
Cirrus Laser Web Effect Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 76
Light source (laser): 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 660nm/80mW red laser diode
Light source (LED): 1 deep blue (450nm) LED
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 15W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
AC Power: Autoswitching 100V “ 240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 3.6lb. (1.6kg)
Size: 7.4" x 10.3" x 6" / 188mm x 261mm x 175mm
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Cirrus Laser Web Effect:
I own many laser lights by Chauvet and love them, this light doesn't impress me. The web style light that is projected isn't strong enough to grab your attention. It can only be used alone, the other lights drown it out. The Eclipse with it's thick glass concave LED lense crushes this light, the Cirrus only has a thin clear plastic lens. And the cord that comes with the Cirrus is a thin dual wire cable that has a wide outlet hogging powerpack.