Cerwin-Vega CV-5000 High Performance Professional Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High performance professional power amplifier.
This field proven amp design is the most muscular yet in the CV Series and is a perfect match for Cerwin-Vega's largest and loudest Passive Speakers and Folded Horns. A true powerhouse, the CV-5000 is capable of driving the most demanding speaker applications including Cerwin-Vega's TS-42 Folded Horn Sub.
The 3 RU enclosure is compact and feature-laden, with a design that includes a high-efficiency, variable-speed fan tunnel cooling system, complete LED monitoring of the amplifier's status and comprehensive protection circuitry that guards vital components.
- Volume control that features a 21 detent potentiometer for each channel
- Mode selector switch (Parallel/Stereo/Bridged Mono)
- HPF: On/Off switch for each channel
- Limiter: On/Off switch for each channel
- Input: Combo jack electronically balanced 1/4" & XLR male for input link
- Output: 5-way binding post & Speakon connector for each channel
- Indicator: Signal, -20dB, -10dB, 0dB, Clip, Protect & Active
- Protection: Short Circuit, Thermal, Current Limit, DC Offset,
- Current Inrush, RF Protection, Turn On / Turn Off Mute
Power your speakers with a name you can trust. Order today.
CV-5000 High Performance Professional Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Rated Power:
Stereo @ 8 ohms 1100 W
Stereo @ 4 ohms 1800 W
Stereo @ 2 ohms 2500 W
Bridge @ 8 ohms 3600 W
Bridge @ 4 ohms 5000 W
Input Sensitivity (8 ohms 1.42V (+5.3dB) Input Impedance 20 k ohms Balanced / 10t k ohms Unbalanced
Frequency Response (+/-3.0 dB) 5Hz - 50kHz
Class H , 3 tier
T.H.D (1 kHz, Rated Power) < 0.03 % 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Signal to Noise Ratio (20Hz - 20kHz) <-100 dB
Damping Factor (8 ohms,400 Hz) > 300
Power Source 100240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 5.1" x 18.9" x 18.9"
Weight: 83.3 lbs