Top-tier microphone with accessories for recording done right.
Special pricing on a fine studio microphone along with all of the essential accessories you’ll need to get a quality signal to the board. Along with your Blue BRS1 microphone, you’ll get a Musician’s Gear tripod boom stand, a Gear One 20 in. XLR microphone cable, a Sterling Audio STPF1 Professional pop filter and a CAD VocalShield VS1 Foldable Stand-Mounted Acoustic Shield.
Blue Bottle Rocket State One
The Bottle Rocket Stage One microphone is precision-designed and hand-assembled in the USA for a lifetime of use. It features very low self-noise (<7.5 dB) and an exceptionally high output level (+12dBV) that’s perfect for modern, high sample rate/deep word length digital platforms. The Class A discrete solid state electronics generate the most accurate, noise-free signal available. It even includes a custom spider mount to ensure superior performance, and rugged flight case for ultimate protection.
CAD VocalShield VS1 Foldable Stand-Mounted Acoustic Shield
The CAD VocalShield VS1 was designed to help you achieve a pure vocal recordings in any room, professional or at home. VocalShield VS1 is constructed from a high-quality, 16-gauge micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment, reducing reflections, echoes and attenuating unwanted environmental acoustic interference. Its innovative folding design allows for maximum portability and is supplied with mounting hardware that adapts to most microphones for easy, flexible placement. The VocalShield VS1 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
Sterling Audio STPF1 Professional Pop Filter
The Sterling Audio STPF1 Professional Pop Filter eliminates plosives and protects your microphone from saliva. Compatible with most mic mounts. Constructed from long-lasting stretched mesh steel, the metal mesh perforations direct plosive energy down and away from the microphone capsule. It's easy to clean and includes a 10 in. gooseneck and mounting bracket.
The package is rounded out with an MGTBS Tripod Microphone Boom Stand that is adjustable height from 35 in. to 61-7/8 in., and a 20 in. Gear One XLR microphone cable.
- Blue BRS1
- Transducer Type: Pressure Gradient or Pure Pressure (depending on capsule)
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 27 mV/Pa (+/- 10 mV depending on capsule) at 1 kHz (1Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kOhm
- Nose Level A-Weighted: Not more than 7.5 dBV – 14 dBV (IEC 651) (depending on capsule)
- Maximum Output: +12 dBV = 3.1 Vrms (2.5 kOhm, 1% THD)
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5 kOhm, 0.5% THD)
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB (@2.5 kOhm)
- Power Requirement:
- +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15) (+35V min)
- Current Draw: 1.8mA (typical AI+48V)
- CAD VocalShield VS1 Foldable Stand-Mounted Acoustic Shield
- High-quality micro cell acoustic foam
- Innovative folding design
- Reduces reflections, echos
- Attenuates unwanted acoustic interference
- Sterling Audio STPF1 Professional Pop Filter
- Long-lasting stretched mesh steel construction
- Metal mesh perforations direct plosive energy downward and away from the microphone capsule
- Easy to clean
- Gear One 20 ft. XLR Mic Cable
- Musician's Gear Tripod Boom