Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stereo graphic with feedback suppression.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as Behringer has integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback.
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ6200HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ6200HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ6200HD features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ6200HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output with tight and punchy bottom end.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel
- Pink noise generator
- Mono subwoofer output with level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Order soon and fine tune your system.