Studio-quality mic pre in a hand-wired modular format.
Your go-to microphone is only half the battle for getting incredible vocal takes. You also need a first-class mic pre. This is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equalizer). It shares the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids. Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones. As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module
- Original Marconi knobs
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
Order today and get the response you know your mics are capable of.
1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
Output Impedance: 65 ohms
Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600?
Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB