Aviom AN-16SBR System Bridge Splitter for Aviom SystemsProduct #241377 Aviom 241377 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Build a 64-channel, bi-directional digital snake with one Cat-5e cable.
The Aviom AN-16SBR combines up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5e cable, supporting 64-channel systems, in a variety of bidirectional configurations.
The AN-16SBR System Bridge is designed to be used with Pro16 Series input and output devices, such as the AN-16/i and AN-16/o, when digital snake systems grow larger than 32 channels. One AN-16SBR is used at each end of every 48- or 64-channel run.
At each end of a main run, one AN-16SBR is used to combine or separate up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5 cable. The combined Bridge output carries up to 64 channels. All network connections feature heavy-duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
The AN-16SBR supports the following configurations: 64x0, 48X16, 32x32 or smaller. All Pro16 Series products are compatible with the AN-16SBR. The System Bridge requires no power.
- Two identical 1U rack-mount modules, each with:
- Four Neutrik EtherCon connectors, labeled A, B, C, and D (16 channels each)
- One Neutrik EtherCon connector for Bridge output (up to 64 channels)
- Requires no power supply
- Multiple AN-16SBR units can be used to create complex systems
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
AN-16SBR System Bridge Splitter for Aviom Systems Specifications:
- A-Net Input/Output: four EtherCon RJ45 Connectors
- A-Net Bridge: one EtherCon RJ45 Connector
- Dimensions: 1U high x 19" (482.6mm) wide x 1.25" (31.75mm) deep
- Weight: 1.0 lb (.45 kilo)