Built just right for capturing sound bites.
The dynamic Audio-Technica BP4001 cardioid microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words. With an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags, the AT BP4001 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote news gathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications, and much more.
The Audio-Technica BP4001 mic provides exceptional isolation from handling noise. Audio-Technica builds the BP4001 microphone ruggedly to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. Fitted with a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector Audio-Technica generously equips the BP4001 with a slip-on foam windscreen, a vinyl carrying case, a soft protective pouch, and a professional stand clamp.
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly floats inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
Capture that catchy retort for your next field report with the BP4001. Order now!
BP4001 Cardioid Dynamic Mic Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -54dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Weight: 275g (9.7oz.)
Dimensions: 240.8mm (9.48") long, 40.0mm (1.57") head diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type