Perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB is a condenser microphone that offers you studio-quality articulation and intelligibility while plugging right into your computer's USB port and functioning seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB microphone is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the Audio-Technica AT2020 USB is a mic perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the AT2020 USB microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Requires phantom power.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise ” perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
Get the clarity and USB computer-friendly convenience you've been looking for. Order today!
AT2020USB USB Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 20-16,000Hz
Power requirements: usb power (5V DC)
Weight: 13.2 oz (374 g)
Dimensions: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long,
2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
Output connector: usb-type
Accessories furnished: pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) usb cable
Bit depth: 16 bit
Sample rate: 44.1kHz