Astatic by CAD Noise-Canceling Omnidirectional Dynamic Handheld Microphone with SwitchProduct #271284 Astatic by CAD 271284 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Astatic Noise-Canceling microphone is designed for close talking, handheld applications in quality sound installations where background noise is a problem. The omnidirectional dynamic microphone's frequency response, especially tailored for voice communications, provides a crisp, clear, highly intelligible sound with 360° minimization of background noise. A soft lip-guard is positioned to assure proper close-talk voice spacing by the microphone's operator. The dynamic cartridge has a rugged polyester diaphragm that resists moisture, temperature extremes, most acids, alkalines, and solvents. Molded in high-impact Cycolac, the 631L microphone comes with a permanently attached, heavy-duty, four-conductor, two-shielded coil cord. The low impedance Astatic Noise-Canceling Microphone is simple to operate. A trouble-free DPDT long-life switch is factory-wired normally open.
Noise-Canceling Omnidirectional Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Switch Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Noise Canceling
- Frequency Response: 100 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -62 dBV (.8 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 180 ohms
- Output Level: -58 dB (0 dB = 1mw / 10 microbars), -80 dB (0 dB = 1 volt / microbar), 1.0 mV/PA
- Cable: Four-conductor, two-shielded, permanently attached, heavy duty, coil cord that extends to 6'
- Switch: Operated by press-to-talk lever, DPDT long life, trouble free switch with spring return, has smooth feel. Wired normally open
- Housing: Durable molded black Cycolac
- Dimensions: 3-15/16" high x 2-3/32 wide x 2-5/8" deep
- Weight: 10 oz.