Moving Head light fixture with two lenses and 360-degree rotating head.
The ADJ XS 200 is a revolution in moving lights. It features a single Axis head that has continuous 360-degree tilt rotation. The XS 200 utilizes two 10-Watt LEDs that project sharp beams of light. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
The XS 200 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you can access nine different built-in shows or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The XS 200 comes with three different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, show mode, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The XS 200 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The XS 200 is UC IR compatible (Sold Separately), allowing the UC IR to control various functions for the Axis 200.
- Single axis Moving Head
- 360-degree continuous tilt rotation
- 2 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 16 Channels & 18 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 9 Built-in shows
- 5-degree Beam Angle
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 20W total
- UC IR wireless controller & Airstream IR wireless App compatible (sold Separately)
- IEC In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75” x 5.5” x 11.25”
- Weight: 2 lb.
Call or click to order today!