Unique, compact moonflower effect with barrel mirrored scanner.
The ADJ Warlock is a unique, compact moonflower effect featuring a barrel mirrored scanner and a Philips Platinum MSD 2R discharge lamp. It features 12 Gobos + spot, 12 Colors + White, 8 DMX Channels, 6 built-in programs, 180 pan / 360 tilt continuous barrel rotation, and a 28 degree beam angle.
- Compact Barrel Mirrored Scanner with a bright Philips Platinum MSD 2R source
- 3 Operational Modes: DMX control, Show Mode, & Sound Active
- 8 DMX Channels
- 6 Built-in Programs
- 12 colors + white w/ Split Colors
- 12 Fixed Gobo Patterns + Spot & Gobo Shake
- Reflector Rotation Mirror produces a 360-degree rotation
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 28 Degrees
- 180 pan / 360 tilt continuous barrel rotation
- Shutter: Strobe & Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Power consumption: 202W
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
Call or click to order today!