Moonflower effect with bright 10W RGBW quad LED, Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode, strobe, and more.
American DJ's VioScan LED is a high output, low maintenance moonflower effect with a smooth, stepper motor-driven scanning mirror. It's 10W quad LED source produces dozens of red, green, blue, and white (RGBW) beams from it's exciting built-in programs. The VioScan LED has three operational modes (DMX, master/slave, sound active), has a Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode and a long-life 30,000-hour rated LED. This unit offers many useful features not found on other effect lighting in this price range, such as: 4-button DMX menu, 1.8-degree stepper motors, IEC AC IN/OUT on its rear to daisy-chain power, American DJ's UC3 easy-to-use controller compatibility, and a safety hook.
- LED DMX-512 flat-mirrored scanner with sharp red, green, blue, and white beams
- Bright 10W RGBW Quad LED
- 2 DMX Channel Modes (1 Channel or 5 Channels)
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave, and Sound Active
- Exciting built-in lighting programs
- Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode: when using 4 scanners in Master/Slave Scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite Scanner 2 & 4
- Manual focusing lens
- Dimming: 0-100%
- Strobe effect
- Beam angle: 30
- X/Y mirror movement
- 1.8 degree Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Hanging Bracket + safety hook included
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Run all night with no duty cycle so the unit stays cool all night
- No cooling fan required with very little maintenance needed
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Extreme long lifetime of the LED (30,000 hr. rating)
This intelligent lighting fixture is spot on. Order one today for you lighting rig today.
VioScan LED Lighting Fixture Specifications:
- Power consumption: 34W max
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5" x 6.5" x 6.75" / 420mm x 161 x 172mm
Weight: 10lb. / 4.2kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice