A mini PAR Can with 7 small, yet bright, LEDs and smooth RGBW color mixing.
The Micro Wash RGBW is a mini PAR Can with smooth RGBW color mixing from seven bright 1-Watt LEDs, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, 32 built-in color macros, strobing, electronic dimming, and has a 3-button DMX display system on the rear panel. The Micro Wash RGBW has a dual bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, table spotting, lighting retail stores, or anywhere traditional PAR Cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
- Black-finished, ultra-bright mini PAR Can with 7 x 1-Watt LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2 Blue, & 1 White LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional OAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 6 DMX Channel modes: 1-, 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, or 8-channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode, and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 6
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max
It may be small, and cost a little, but it can make a big impact on your light show. Order today!
Micro Wash RGBW Specifications:
- Long-Life LEDs (10,000hr.)
Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.9" x 4" x 2.6"/ 175mm x 101mm x 66mm