Get the ball rolling with this heavy-duty motor.
The MB DMX II Mirror Ball Motor device has two 3-prong Edison sockets to power pinspots while managing to support and control the speed of up to a 20" mirror ball. The 2 DMX channel allows you to adjust the motor speed and direction of the disco ball and turn the pinspots on and off.
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
- Channel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball
- Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspots
- For use with up to a 20-inch mirror ball
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- XLR In/Out
- Master/slave control: Up to 4 MB DMX units can be daisy-chained together for synchronized motor rotation and universal speed, resulting in dramatic visual effects
- 1/4" socket for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 5"H x 8"D