A mystifying LED effect in a seven-eyed, glowing case that projects bright beams in multiple modes.
The American DJ JellyFish is a unique LED lighting effect with a clear plastic case that offers two effects: the effect of bright red, green, blue, and white color beams plus the effect of a color-changing case that glows. It contains eighty-four 5mm LEDs including 21 red, 21 green, 21 blue, and 21 white.
The two DMX modes on the effect light include a 3-channel mode or 28-channel mode for programming flexibility. Its three operational modes include DMX-512, master/slave, or sound active modes. Built-in, "high-energy" lighting programs are included in either master/slave or sound active mode.
Additional features of the American DJ JellyFish LED Lighting Effect include: a color strobe effect (fast to slow), a 4-button LED DMX display on the rear panel, and the ability to link up to 46 lighting effect units using 3-pin XLR cables (sold separately).
Designed for continuous, long-lasting operation, the American DJ JellyFish has no moving parts, no duty cycles, runs extremely cool, and can run all night.
- IEC in/out on rear to daisy-chain power (up to 46 JellyFish)
- Beam angle: 116
- Electronic dimming 0 - 100%
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- Power consumption: 13W max
- Long-life LEDs (100,000 hour rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 120-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Includes mounting bracket
- Dimensions (without bracket): 7-1/4" H x 12-1/2" W x 8" D
Call or order today and hang a luminous, floating JellyFish from your ceiling.