Two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar.
The Inno Pocket Spot Twins features two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar. Each Moving Head operates independently and features bright 12-Watt LED sources. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot Twins will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. The Inno Pocket Spot Twins may be hung from truss, mounted on a pole or set on the ground.
- High output dual mini Moving Heads, each with a bright white 12W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 2 DMX channel modes: 19 & 23 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540 pan / 230 tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
Call or click to order today!
Inno Pocket Spot Twins Specifications:
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
Hole for pole mounting
2 Omega bracket included to hang from truss
Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
Power consumption: 85W
Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.25 x 6 x 13 / 487 x 153 x 327mm
Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.6 kgs.