4 Channel DJ mixer with MIDI and analog control.
The American Audio 14 MXR is more than just a standard 4-channel DJ mixer; its a MIDILOG mixer that features both MIDI and analog control, with a DSP D-Core sound card that features a 4-in x 4-out audio interface. The 14 MXR gives you the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer, with the ability to play and control music from software on your computer. There are two balanced XLR outputs, with MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 14-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs in controller mode
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control, Talkover + 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid & Bass)
Get more than your standard mixer can offer, order the 14 MXR today.
14MXR 4-Channel MIDILOG DJ Mixer Specifications:
- 10 segment VU meter
Audio inputs: RCA
Microphone inputs: 2 x Balanced TRS/XLR Combo
Headphone input: ¼ Stereo
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25x13.75x 3.5 / 356x320x85mm
Weight: 10 lb. / 4.5 kg.