Sweet-toned with a beautiful 'played-for-years' look and feel.
The Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in a Prague workshop by an exceptionally talented luthier employing carefully selected and aged tonewoods. This Stradivarius model has a fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top and maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has seasoned ebony fittings, ebony tailpiece with a Wittner E adjuster; highly seasoned French maple bridge; and a hand-rubbed antique spirit varnish finish in shaded old-world dark amber color. Inspected and set up by hand in their violin shop in the U.S., this Silver Creek Violin comes with Thomastik Dominant strings; an oblong lightweight case, 2-bow holder, three inside pockets, string tube and soft blanket; plus a carbon fiber bow.
- Assembled in Silver Creek affiliate Prague workshop
- Hand-rubbed Old World Antique Spirit Varnish
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned French maple bridge
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Ebony tailpiece with Wittner E adjuster for violin
- Oblong case
- Carbon fiber bow
- Kolstein rosin
- Each instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's violin shop in Baldwin, NY USA