Made in Germany.
The Knilling Silver Medallion Violin Outfit features a solid carved German instrument, crafted from select aged tone- woods, including European spruce and flamed European maple, with inlaid purfling, full corner blocks, and lining. Ebony pegs, nut, finger- board, tailpiece, saddle and endpin. Complete Knilling Custom Shop adjustment meets or exceeds MENC specifications and includes four Buschman fine tuners, D'Addario Prelude strings, and German maple bridge. Outfit includes thermoplastic case with aluminum valance and strap rings, Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair, rosin, and pitch pipe.
- Fully carved German instrument
- Crafted European spruce and flamed European maple
- Inlaid purfling
- Full corner blocks and lining
- Ebony pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle, and endpin
- 4 Buschman fine tuners
- German maple bridge
- Knilling Custom Shop adjustment
Order today with the assurance of 45-day Satisfaction and Lowest Price guarantees.