D'Addario Pro-Art Series Viola G String
(15+ Medium Scale)
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A warm, mellow tone.
Pro-Art synthetic core viola G strings have a warm, mellow tone. These strings are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes and break in quickly. Pro-Art G strings are manufactured at a lower tension in order to maximize bow response, tonal blend and playability. These are the perfect choice for players seeking a warm, dark tone.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Long-scale viola (body length 16-16 1/2 inches) with a playing length of 15 inches (380mm)
- Medium-scale viola (body length 15-15 3/4 inches) with a playing length of 14 1/8 inches (360mm)
- Short-scale viola (body length 13-14 inches) with a playing length of 13 inches (330mm)
- Medium tension
- Ball-end strings with red and blue silking
- Silver winding
- Synthetic core produces a warm, mellow tone
- Less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly
Make your instrument sound its best. Order new strings today.