Consistant performance across many playing styles, from symphonic to jazz or bluegrass.
Helicore Hybrid Series Bass A strings are multi-stranded steel core strings that produce a moderately warm tone quality. The core design makes for strings that are very easy to play under the left hand. Damping is optimized to create a good balance between pizzicato sustain and bow response, allowing for good performance across many playing styles, from symphonic to jazz or bluegrass.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- For 1/2 and 3/4 size instruments
- 1/2 size available in medium tension; 3/4 size available in light, medium and heavy tension
- Ball end string with yellow and dark green silking
- Stranded steel core with nickel winding
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Good balance between pizzicato sustain and bow response
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about D'Addario Helicore Hybrid Series Double Bass A String:
Our order came right away. We ordered a set of strings and it came right away. The prepackaged set was missing one, which they immediately replaced. Super easy to deal with.
- Was this a gift?: