Topnotch violin outfit for aspiring students.
Cremona Premier outfits are amongst the best student violin outfits value anywhere. Each instrument starts with a traditional design using the finest, most select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone; and is carefully fashioned into musical instruments that not only look beautiful but encourage the inspired student. One of the more popular models in the Premier Student line is the SV-165. This fantastic outfit was constructed using traditional hand-carved methods using select woods like spruce and maple, and fittings of rare and beautiful rosewood. This hard, dense wood ensures tuning stability and accuracy, and nicely complements the classic proportions of the SV-165. As an added bonus, each outfit also includes high-quality Prelude strings by D'Addario that naturally bring out the true tone of these lovely instruments, and is protected by the ever popular TL-33 case for the best in lightweight, yet durable instrument protection. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman Rosewood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with Polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16