The perfect choice for non-competitive marching percussionists requiring lightweight equipment on a budget.
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability. For musical situations requiring exceptional sound in a lightweight design, Power-Lite Marching Bass Drums are an excellent choice. Shallow depths make carrying this drum easy. Sizes range from 16" to 28" covering a wide tonal spectrum.
The lightweight feel of the MQ-6300 Power-Lite Series makes this a favorite choice of young percussionists and community bands.
- Yamaha's Air-Seal System shell ensures a perfectly round shell for a lifetime
- A 45-degree bearing edge
- Air-Seal System hoop provide accurate tuning
- Lug casings reinforced with a zinc, die-cast construction for high-tension tuning
- Nylon and steel washers to minimize friction
- A 9-ply Birch shell for a lightweight design
- Steel claw hooks with a solid rib design to ensure shape retention and eliminate excess stress
Power-Lite Marching Bass Drum Specifications: