Open Box (Blemished) Yamaha YDP-S51B 88-Key Weighted Action Console Digital Piano
(Black Walnut 888365403519)
Home Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Upright styling and the latest sound engine.
The YDP-S51 is designed to resemble an upright piano both visually and ergonomically. Key elements for the pianist such as the music rest and pedals are located for comfortable playing while the key cover mechanism features the soft-close action found on the classic turn-of-the-century upright pianos.
How can the incredible sound of YDP-S51 be produced from such a compact instrument ? The answer is "Acoustic Optimizer", a new technology unique to Yamaha. The "Acoustic Optimizer" system has been created to enrich and control resonance by physically adjusting the flow of sound waves, thanks to its design and positioning within the instrument. The combination of Acoustic Optimizer and digital technologies gives YDP-S51 an incredible expressive capability.
YDP-S51 is the first slim-line ARIUS piano to feature a Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard. Yamaha has used its heritage and know-how in piano manufacturing to achieve a keyboard that offers a natural feel with expressive playability. This is achieved by the subtle weight variations from the low end of the keyboard, which is heavier to the touch, while the action becomes gradually lighter as you move towards the higher notes.
YDP-S51 features three sturdy metal pedals. Half-pedalling capability, together with the Damper Resonance function give fine control to the player and replicate the delicate nuances of an acoustic piano.
- Intelligent Acoustic Control For pianists who want to practice quietly, this function automatically adjusts the sound so that you can still experience a balanced, rich tone even at low volumes. For silent practice, a headphone connection socket is provided - Duo Mode This new performance mode enables you to split the keyboards into two with the same register. As both players can use sustain pedals during this mode, it is very convenient for lesson and duet playing. - 2 track recording The built-in memory enables you to record your performance. You can even record a song in two parts, allowing you to play piano duets all by yourself. - Metronome function For effective practice, the accurate tempo of a metronome is essential. You can also use the metronome function while recording. - USB to HOST The USB TO HOST port enables the transfer of information between your ARIUS and a suitably-equipped computer. - Eco-friendly auto power off function After 30 minutes of inactivity the instrument will automatically power off to save energy.
- A new slim-line ARIUS with authentic piano quality
- A rich piano sound to satisfy your expressiveness
- Natural touch with Graded Hammer (GH) keyboard
- Three pedals for precise control
- Convenient features to support your daily practice and development
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Welcome a loyal friend into your home. order today.
YDP-S51B 88-Key Weighted Action Console Digital Piano Specifications:
Height: Key cover closed 783mm (30-7/8") / Key cover open 970mm (38-3/16")
Depth: 309mm (12-1/8") / Key cover open 315mm (12-3/8")/ anti-fall brackets attached 404mm
Weight: 79lbs., 6oz.
Keyboard: Number of Keys: 88
Type: Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard
Touch Sensitivity: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
Pedal: Number of Pedals: 3
Half Pedal: Yes
Panel: Language: English
Key Cover: Key Cover Style: Folding
Music Rest: Yes
Tone Generation: Tone Generating Technology: Pure CF Sound Engine
Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
Preset: Number of Voices: 10
Types: Reverb: Yes(4 types?
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
Damper Resonance: Yes
Functions: Dual/Layers: Yes
Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 50
Recording: Number of Songs: 1
Number of Tracks: 2
Data Capacity: appox. 100KB
Recording Function: Yes
Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1)
Recording: SMF (Format 0)
Demo/Help: Demonstration: 10
Overall Controls: Metronome: Yes
Tempo Range: 5 - 280
Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
Storage and Connectivity
Storage: Internal Memory: User Song: One Song approx. 100KB / Loading song data from a computer (Up to 10 songs): Total maximum size approx. 900KB
Connectivity: Headphones: x2
USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
Amplifiers: 20W x 2
Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent
Auto Power Off: Yes
Power Consumption: 14W (When using PA-300C power adaptor)
Song Book: "50 Greats for the Piano"
AC Adaptor: PA-300C