Low pass, detailed resonance control.
The 3003 filter is a voltage controlled, discrete analog 18 db/oct ladder low-pass filter with hand-matched transistors.
The 3003 filter has the most gentle sonic touch of its partners in the Boomstar family, but is quite capable of shaping precise, dynamic tone. Whether or not this STUDIO ELECTRONICS filter is filling its traditional niche, driving a harsh, liquid, acid-like tone, a softer more rubber-bandy SH-101-ish voice, or out of the bass range altogether as a lead patch, all is within easy reach of this warm and versatile VCF.
Three attenuverter and four attenuation pots control the FREQUENCY, RESONANCE, FREQ CV 1, RESO CV, FREQ CV 2, INPUT and OUTPUT, delivering smooth, detailed, and complex expression.
Switch it Up
Classic Minimoog FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking for rounder low end with brilliant highs.
Patch it Up
Seven patch points: 1 V/O, FREQ CV 1, FREQ CV 2, RESO CV, INPUT and 2x OUTPUT direct the deepest manipulation.
- FREQUENCY – Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of the filter. *
- FULL HALF TRACK – Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuverter.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input attenuverter.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuverter.
- INPUT – Adjusts the audio input.
- OUTPUT – Adjusts the audio output.
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input.
- INPUT – Audio input.
- OUTPUT x2 – Audio outputs.
- Size - 12hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 37mA, 25mA (+12 / -12)
Order today for finely sculpted resonance.