Portable yet packed with highly professional features.
The GEM Genesys Pro S Professional Multimedia Keyboard Workstation features a 61 note keyboard (with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch) to harness the large sound database comprising 128MB internal memory (64MB internal sounds, 32MB sounds, 32MB user samples) supported with the storage capacity of a 20GB hard disk.
The internal Song Player/Recording Studio section, allows the Genesys Pro S Keyboard to record & play many kinds of file format, and by pressing the Make CD button it's possible to assemble and write audio files (CD tracks, WAV or MP3 files), or MIDI files directly to the build in CD burner.
The arranger section offers 256 factory styles/grooves, organized into various style families, incorporating accompaniment styles from every corner of the world, for authentic reproduction of just about any musical genre. Its slim profile and folding LCD display allow GEM Genesys Pro S to be carried under one arm for musicians on the move.
- 128MB RAM memory (64MB internal sounds + 32MB new sounds + 32MB user samples)
- 256 Factory Presets and 256 User Presets; 64 notes polyphony
- 256 Factory Styles and 64 User Styles
- Built-in CD player/burner
- Internal 20GB Hard disk; sampler and hard disk recording functions (mono/stereo)
- Vocal genius with separate EFX for the microphone
- Wide LCD graphic display (320 x 240)
- Pitch/modulation joystick
- Software functions: Edit Parts functions (L+R Mode, Portamento, Legato), MultiPedal Mode, Play List function, and others...