Learn to play with keys that light to show you what and when to play.
The Casio LK-280 Portable Keyboard features 61 light-up keys, up to 600 built-in tones, stereo piano sounds and more. There is a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini input for connecting external portable MP3 players, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI operation. Play along with up to 180 built-in rhythms and accompaniments that follow your chord changes. In addition to all this, there is a 5 song recorder, capable of layering up to 6 tracks and an SD card slot for storage. The LK-280 is battery operated for complete portability, and the AC power supply is also included.
The LK-280 also features Casio's Step-Up Lesson System, which allows novice users to learn at their own individual pace. Utilizing the LCD display, aspiring musicians can learn both music notation and correct hand positioning, while Casio's innovative lesson system evaluates performance so you can track your progress.
- 61-note, touch-response, piano-style keyboard with light-up keys
- 600 Built-in tones including stereo pianos
- 180 Rhythm & accompaniment patterns
- 48 Note polyphony
- SD card storage
- Large backlit display with notation and fingering display
- Integrated step-up lesson system
- 5 Song, 6 track recorder
- Class compliant USB MIDI port
- 1/8" Audio line input
- Headphone output
- Includes AC Power adapter, music stand, and music book including internal songs
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Casio makes learning fun! Order an LK-280 today!
LK-280 61 Lighted-Key Educational Portable Keyboard Specifications:
- 61 light-up keys
USB MIDI port
SD card storage
1/8" (3.5mm) mini input
Step-Up Lesson System
180 rhythms and accompaniments
5-song, 6-track recorder
Dimensions (WxDxH): 37-3/4" x 13-3/4" x 4" (95.91 x 35 x 10.21 cm)
Weight: 11.02 lb. (4.99kg)