Advanced controller and dynamic performance sequencer.
BeatStep Pro is your main performance hub to gear of the future, and classic hardware of years past. Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, BeatStep Pro combines two fully independent melodic sequencers with up to 64 steps per sequence, and one drum sequencer that allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Beyond sequencing, BeatStep Pro also incorporates on-board performance effects.
Step up your music
Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, the BeatStep Pro brings two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer. You can manage a full performance controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, and iPad apps from the BeatStep Pro. The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them aomg some of the best step sequencers ever made. The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow.
As if all this were not enough, There's also a number of performance effects added such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic.
The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond where some other sequencers leave off. Use BeatStep Pro with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, and your computer.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
Master performance control for all of your synths, old and new. Order today!