A pro-grade 61-key with 3500 sounds, 200 scenes, and more.
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment.
Packaged with the Analog Laboratory software, it also offers straight-forward control over 3500 of the world's finest analog sounds and 200 scenes. All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). Browse sounds, tweak them, split your keyboard and launch loops. The 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the TAE synthesizer presets.
Its plug-and-play connectivity and assignable controllers make it the ideal MIDI keyboard to control third-party software or MIDI hardware devices.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, its highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Includes the Analog Laboratory software with 3500 synth sounds and 200 scenes
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : assigning loops to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 key parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads
- Keyboard : 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controls : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller inputs
- USB or 9V DC powered
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
Mix and match in this lab to create great sounds. Order today!
Analog Experience, The Laboratory 61 Specifications:
- Platform Specifications
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
PC/Windows: 1GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac (Intel only): 1GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU