Open Box (Blemished) Akai Professional MPC Touch Software Controller
MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The king has returned, now with an intuitive touchscreen workflow.
In creating the MPC Touch, Akai has once again established the iconic MPC Series as a thought leader in music production technology. Combining the might of a pro-level piece of production gear truly fit to carry the MPC shield with the tactile ease of use found on smartphones and tablets, the Touch is truly a workflow revolution. How producers interact with all aspects of their sound has been forever changed.
With an ultra fast and super intuitive workflow, the Touch is powered by a radiant 7" color multi-touch display. Literally grab and pinch waveforms, draw MIDI events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects, and precisely set your controls using your fingertips. Combined with the classic MPC feel, sound and vastly improved pads, the Touch embodies the best elements of Akai's past while taking music production tech into the future.
The hardware is a true innovation in music production technology. But at the end of the day, it' world-class sounds that inspire great music. Thinking of this, Akai bundled the Touch with over 20,000 sounds from elite content providers covering the gamut of musical styles, including: AIR, CR2, Toolroom, MVP Loops, Sonivox and Prime Loops. You will be ready to start making your next banger within minutes of opening the box.
The MPC Touch is the future-forward progression of our legendary MPC series, encompassing the classic feel and workflow of previous models while adding a never before seen touchscreen workflow.
- 7" color multi-touch display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software and over 20,000 sounds
Get your fingers on the Touch with a quick click or call now.
MPC Touch Software Controller Specifications:
- 2 GB free disk space for basic installation, 20 GB free disk space for full content installation
4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
Dual-Core processor, 2.5 GHz or better
Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
Windows: Windows 7 or later