An eye-catching shape with a gorgeous top and powerful humbucking pickups.
The Idol has been in the Washburn lineup since the '90s - a testiment to its staying power, desirability and status amongst players of all levels. With its bold single cutaway style and dual humbucker layout, the Original Idol provides a stylish alternative to the cookie cutter guitars that cover the musical landscape. It features a belly cut on the back for playing comfort and a gorgeous spalted maple veneer top. The set mahogany neck has a double truss rod and a bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl inlays. Two humbuckers are wired to a 3-way switch with independent volume and tone controls for each. The top-notch hardware includes a chrome tune-o-matic bridge with a stopbar tailpiece and die-cast tuners.
- Model WIDLXSPLTD
- Belly cut on back for playing comfort
- Spalted Maple veneer
- 5 ply binding
- Stoptail with tune-o-matic bridge
- Mahogany set neck
- Double adjustable truss rod
- Neck width: 1-5/8" (43mm) @ nut, 56cmm @ 22nd fret
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets
- NuBone nut
- Rectangular pearl inlays
- Custom W wing inlay at 12th fret
- Humbucker pickups
- 3 position pickup selector switch
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls
- Die-cast tuners
- 24-3/4" scale
Make a statement with a guitar that's different from most. Order today.