Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAMD-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar
Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An acoustic guitar that folds in half and fits in carry-on luggage compartments.
The Voyage-Air VAMD-04 is a solid spruce-top folding travel guitar. The revolutionary design makes traveling with a guitar a breeze. Simply loosen the strap button and easily fold the guitar in half for easy storage inside the custom backpack carrying case. When you're ready to play it, unfold-tighten the bolt and it's nearly in tune.
A solid Spruce top is finished with a high-gloss Jet-Black or Natural finish. High-gloss Mahogany is used for the back and sides, and a contrasting single-ply white top and back binding adds a smash of contrast to the overall look of this guitar.
- 15/16 Size Dreadnought Body Shape
- Select Solid Spruce Top w/ X-brace
- Distinctive, Limited-Production High-Gloss top finish
- Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
- Single-Ply top and back binding
- Mahogany HIgh-Gloss Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Traditional Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
- Chrome Plated Die-Cast Schaller-Style tuners w/ metal buttons.
- High-Gloss Top Finish.
- D'Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Includes Carrying Case
Songwriter VAMD-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 24 3/4"Scale Length
Traditional 1 11/16" Nut width