Achieve your dream of being a real guitarist with this affordable guitar/game combo.
Forget color-coded buttons and plastic guitars. There's now a better way to play killer rock-and-roll songs while actually learning to play a real guitar while you're at it. This game/guitar pack features the Squier Bullet HSS Stratocaster and BandFuse: Rock Legends which comes with its own interface to connect the guitar to your Xbox or Playstation console and have you rocking out in no time.
Squier Bullet HSS Strat
The Squire Bullet HSS Strat with tremolo is a simple, affordable and practical electric guitar designed for beginners and students. The Bullet HSS Stratocaster has classic styling and includes the added benefit of the combination of one humbucking pickup in the bridge position and two single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. Other features on the Squire Bullet guitar include 5-way switching, synchronous tremolo, and a maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and 21 frets.
BandFuse: Rock Legends
BandFuse is here to help your desire to make sense of your axe without axing your video game time. Featuring a cast of some of the world's most famous rock legends “ Slash (Guns N' Roses), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society), bassist Bootsy Collins, George Lynch (Dokken), and Five Finger Death Punch, BandFuse includes an adapter that allows you to plug your real guitar or bass, even a USB microphone, directly into your console and get started making music right away.
The game's animated tablature (tabs) interface simplifies the learning process for novice musicians while enabling advanced musicians to perform songs as the artists intended. No matter your skill level, you will benefit from Shred U mode, a simple-to-use, comprehensive training tool with a vast selection of instructional tutorial videos from the aforementioned rockers. Adding to the videos, you will run through a host of drills, scales and and have ability to tweak song settings allowing you master the most challenging songs at a pace that better fits your learning curve or playing style. When you play in Deep Career Mode, you'll progress through the phases of a rock career like all your favorite musicians, going on tour with humble beginnings and working your way up the ranks to become a worldwide Rock Legend.
The game' exclusive four-player co-op mode lets you play music together by connecting two guitars, one bass, and a microphone simultaneously, providing each player with detailed feedback from the BandFuse: Rock Legends analytics engine. It's a great way to get the family and friends together, building harmony and musical skills. And, as you became more confident with your newly learned skills, you can create original content from scratch or select from a diverse set of backing tracks for accompaniment to record and play back for friends and family.
From punk to funk and rock to metal, BandFuse features a massive genre-jumping set list including: œBack From Cali (Slash) “ œYou Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette) “ œNo Rain (Blind Melon) “ œGodzilla (Blue Oyster Cult) “ œYellow (Coldplay) “ œSugar, We'e Goin Down (Fall Out Boy) “ œThe Bleeding (Five Finger Death Punch) “ œBarracuda (Heart) “ œDrive (Incubus) “ œBreaking the Law (Judas Priest) “ œCult of Personality (Living Colour) “ œHarder to Breathe (Maroon 5) “ œI™m Broken (Pantera) “ œAlive (Pearl Jam) “ œJessie' Girl (Rick Springfield) “ œLimelight (Rush) “ œShould I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash) “ œThe Crazy Ones (Stellar Revival) “ œReptilia (The Strokes).
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select color/console options for you.
- Series: Bullet Series
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 9-1/2" radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: 2 single-coil Strat pickups (middle & bridge), and one humbucking pickup (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, tone, tone
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup
- Bridge: synchronous tremolo with cast saddles
- Machine heads: Covered tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Strings: Fender super 250l, (.009 to .042) nickel-plated steel
- Unique features:
- Slim (42 mm) body profile
- Traditional Strat headstock shape
- White dot position inlays
- BandFuse: Rock Legends
- You strap on a real guitar and within minutes are playing along with some of the biggest rock songs of all time on your Xbox 360
- Works with any guitar or bass, just use the included adapter to plug directly into your console
- You can also sing along with a USB microphone (not included) to every song
- 55 genre-jumping tunes from a wide variety of popular bands including Maroon 5, Rush, Heart, Pearl Jam and more
- Animated real guitar tablature in a simple and intuitive format allow you to take your music wherever you go
- Multiplayer allows you to form bands and play along with your favorite songs, or create original music in real time with up to 4 players (includes online Leaderboards and Challenges)
- Includes authentic amp and pedal effects like distortion, reverb and chorus to sound like a pro without all the expensive gear
- Slow down songs to hear every nuance or loop your favorite segments as you jam along
- In Deep Career Mode you progress through the phases of a rock career by going on tour from humble beginnings and working your way to become a worldwide Rock Legend
Real strings. Real songs. Real fun. Order now!