Highly affordable, solid spruce topped walnut-bodied guitar perfect for beginners.
Made in Canada, the Seagull Excursion Series sets a new benchmark in affordable, quality crafted North American-made acoustic guitars.
It was a very difficult task to create a Canadian-made acoustic guitar with this level of build quality while making it so incredibly affordable. However, Seqgull's fine team of luthiers in Princeville, Quebec rose to the challenge and made it happen.
These instruments feature wild cherry top, back and sides made of a 3-layer lamination of real hardwood, silver leaf maple necks, rosewood fingerboards and bridges, burn-stamped rosettes and custom polished finishes. Also, similar to the S6 Slim, the Excursion models feature the Seagull Slim neck with a 1.72" nut width which is great for players who are more accustomed to a more traditional nut width.
- Nut Width: 1.72"
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Walnut (3-layer lamination of real hardwood) with Burn-Stamped Rosette
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Case sold separately
If you're just getting started, this is a great choice to help you musical dreams take flight. Order today!