High-quality entry-level guitar with a stylish trans red finish.
The S6 Cedar Trans Red GT, offering entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid cedar top, wild cherry back and sides made from a 3-layer lamination of real hard wood and a custom polished finish with a gloss top (GT).
The guitars that make up the award winning Seagull Original Series represent one of the world's outstanding values in acoustic guitars. The back and sides of the Original Series models are made from a three-layer lamination of wild cherry wood. With a sound that lands somewhere between the mellow tone of a mahogany guitar and the bright sound of maple, wild cherry has proven itself to be an excellent tonewood.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Trans Red, Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish with Gloss Top
This guitar may be red, but it won't put you in the red. Order today!