Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Solo-II Electric Guitar
Schecter Guitar Research
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mahogany body with quilted maple top, Ultra-Access neck and EMG pickups.
The Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Solo-II Electric Guitar is fully-equipped and ready to raise some you-know-what. It comes with a mahogany body and set 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard is smooth with 24 extra-jumbo frets and a compound radius for rapid play all along the neck. EMG pickups produce plenty of tone control and raw power. Black chrome hardware and a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge complete the list of appointments. Case sold separately.
Schecter locking tuners
Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
3-pc mahogany neck
Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Model Name: Hellraiser Solo-II
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Abalone with BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81TW
- Neck Pickup: EMG 89R
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.