Martin Special Edition DC-Aura GT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special Fishman Aura electronics enhanced a special mix of tonewoods.
Introduced at the 2014 Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, the Special Edition DC-Aura GT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes equipped with Fishman F1 Aura Plus electronics and consists of an East Indian rosewood body with a satin finish and a polished gloss Sitka spruce top featuring a two ring pearl rosette. Added features include a certified African blackwood bridge and fingerboard, with hexagon pearl inlays. The nickel ratio tuners with skeleton knobs allow each string to have its own gear ratio. The skeleton button adds a jewel-like appearance and lessens the weight of the tuners. This is the left-handed version of this great guitar.
Fishman F1 Aura +
The Fishman F1 Aura+ features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy-to-use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones delivered in an intuitive menu-driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position so you won't be slowed down while you are in the middle of performing. You can shape your tone with two low-profile control buttons and a single, large, bright LED display.
F1 Aura+ offers a simplified set of user controls called Easy Mode. This mode allows you to quickly get a feel for the tonal possibilities of F1 Aura+ while providing quick access to the most important features you'll need every day. Simply press the Tone control to step through three custom-blended Aura Image presets as well as audition the uneffected, Gold Plus pickup sound. The one-knob Tone control blends between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (flat) on up to a "scooped" tone with emphasized treble and bass and reduced midrange. For the real tone-tweakers, Martin retained the original Performance Mode as well, giving you full access to F1 Aura's powerful 3-band EQs, compressor and automatic anti-feedback.
Includes hardshell case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Fiber with Pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval with Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Hexagon Outline in Regular Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Bridge Style: Modified 30s Style with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Ratio with Skeleton Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura +
Order today to experience the wonderful world of Martin guitars.