Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA5 Black Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Black is beautiful with this Martin and its special Jett Black HPL wood.
The Martin GPCPA5 Black acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Its unique body design blends a tight waist with a deep body. The end result is a tone that is well-defined, plus a massive amount of power and projection.
The GPCPA5 Black is constructed using Martin’s custom Jett Black HPL material. Its top is braced with a unique Aluminum U-Channeled bracing design that adds a surprising amount of tone and clarity to the sound.
As part of the Martin Performing Artist Series, this guitar was crafted to be a “player's dream.” The GPCPA5 Black features a very playable black laminate birch neck, with a Performing Artist neck taper. This precision-cut neck has fast FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard, and a 1-3⁄4 in. nut width, to give you the right amount of spacing between the strings.
Looking for electronics, the Martin GPCPA5 Black comes complete with an onboard Fishman Sonitone. This soundhole-mounted-preamp features easy-to-use rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole for easy access while you are performing. All you have to do is plug in and play. You’ll have a studio-quality sound right out of the box.
This guitar is everything you’ve come to expect from Martin, at a price that just about anyone can afford. Pick one up. You’ll love the sound and playability of this fine instrument!
- Body type: Grand Performance 14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Jett Black HPL
- Back & sides: Jett Black HPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed Clearcoat
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist Profile, High Peformance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Black Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Clearcoat
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Black Corian, Compensated black tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Order this special black acoustic-electric today!