Martin craftsmanship meets Roland technology.
The small-bodied Martin 00C16DBGTE Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a Venetian cutaway on its deep grand concert body. The OMC16GTE guitar's shape allows for great player comfort while its extra depth contributes presence, projection and power to the tone.
The soundboard is polished to a high gloss while the genuine mahogany back and sides are finished with a soft satin luster. Appointments include a bold herringbone rosette, black Micarta® fingerboard and bridge, black Boltaron„¢ top and back bindings, chrome enclosed tuning machines and Style 28 bridge pins.
The OMC16GTE guitar's Roland AP-1 onboard electronics system features 3 model-specific "Composite Object Sound Modeling" (COSM) tone variations and includes programmable 7-band EQ, anti-feedback control, digital chromatic tuner, digital reverb and an LCD display. The result is that the Martin OMC16GTE delivers beautiful natural acoustic tone plugged-in or unplugged. Includes case.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: bold herringbone
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Includes case: 330 hardshell
The Roland AP-1 onboard electronics has been specially voiced at the Roland factory based upon the specific tonewoods, cutaway and body dimensions of the OMC-16GTE model. Order now and hear the difference.