Open Box (Mint) Martin DJRE Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Slightly smaller dreadnought body with a more expressive scale lengh and Fishman Sonitone electronics.
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the DJRE Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar is reduced to approximately 15/16 in. of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14-1/4 in. width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24 in. scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped 1/4 in. high performance X-bracing with a single asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from solid sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The DJRE Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar (aka "D Jr") comes factory-equipped with Fishman's Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Dreadnought Junior - 14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: 2 Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Dreadnought Junior
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron - Top Only
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate: HPL East Indian Rosewood with Pad Printed Gold Logo
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Boltaron Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Top: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Neck: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan 80/20 Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP6200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Join the Martin family with this affordable acoustic-electric. Order today!