Martin CEO-7 00 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take a step-up by taking a step back with this Golden Era-inspired acoustic gem.
Designed by Chris Martin, the CEO-7 00 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autumn Sunset Burst finish, Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 tuners with cream plastic buttons, and authentic headplate lettering. Providing you with a nice booming sound is a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid ebony fretboard complimented by solid genuine mahogany back and sides for complex tonality. Other accoutrements include a straight-line bridge with drop-in saddle, bone nut, dovetail neck joint, X-scalloped bracing, a modified V neck, and Old Style 18 positioning inlays, grained ivoroid heelcap, and a Delmar tortoise color pickguard.
Comes with a ply hardshell case.
- Body type:00-14 FretSlope Shoulder
- Top wood:AdirondackSpruce
- Back & sides:MahoganyInfo not available
- Bracing pattern:ScallopedX
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modded V
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:24.9"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Country of origin:United States
Seven is a lucky number. Go all in with this guitar and you'll feel and sound like a winner. Order today!