A more affordable Rhoads model with a limited-run finish.
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body in a special Philly Red finish joins up with the maple neck and compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Shredder-friendly features include jumbo frets; a Floyd Rose-licensed, Jackson low-profile, double-locking tremolo; Seymour Duncan JB TB4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbuckers; and volume/volume/tone with 3-way switching. Black hardware completes the visuals.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better! Includes deluxe Jackson/SKB molded case.
- Alder body with small-batch finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low-profile double-locking tremolo
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Chrome pickguard
- Black hardware
Become a Rhoads scholar and rule the school of rock. Order today.