The the X factor = fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value.
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboard with the distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson
models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The SLSXMG Soloist X Series has a basswood body (flamed maple veneer on natural finish) and through-body maple neck. The EMG-81 active bridge pickup delivers a razor-sharp attack and incredible sustain for brilliant soloing. The EMG-85 pickup in the neck position is the perfect complement to the EMG-81 in the bridge with a more natural tone perfect for rhythm producing loads of output without becoming muddy. Other features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point tremolo and 24 jumbo frets.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Wood: Basswood (with Flame Maple Veneer on
- Transparent Color only), Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester, Gloss, Gloss
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf
- Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12 to 16 Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickups: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Arched Top, Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose
Get the axe with the X-factor and order this Soloist today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson SLSXMG Soloist X Series Electric Guitar:
I have played many different guitars over the years and I always come back to Jackson. This Soloist is a prime example why. I want to thank Music123. I purchased this guitar as a condition A used and it arrived just as they described. Not a scratch on it absolutely beautiful, so dont be shy when purchasing the used gear. This Soloist is a shining example and should be make the flag ship of the X series. Rather pounding out the heavy chugs, or shredding solos, and even thick, warm cleans, this guitar delivers. It is a shredding machine. I recommend setting up the guitar out of the box. The Factory setup is ok but does not unlock the true potential of this Axe. I have been playing it daily for about three weeks now, and am thrilled each time I strap up. This Soloist is perfectly balanced with no neck drag at all. The comfort and playability of this guitar will astound you. The quality of the instrument will amaze you. From the through body construction, the fast compound radius neck and the added beauty of binding all the way around the instrument, you will not want to put it down. The EMG 81/85 (not the x series) deliver monster tone and sweet sustain for all genres. Lets keep it real though, it's a metal Beast!!!