'Tude and tone to spare.
The Jackson RR5 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar gives you superior tone, sustain and playability. This version of the Jackson Randy Rhoads V has it all: neck-thru-body construction, an alder body, maple neck with a compound-radius rosewood fretboard, a pair of Seymour Duncan TB4 humbucker pickups, Tune-o-matic-style bridge with strings thru body, sharkfin inlays, and gold hardware. This Jackson Rhoads looks hot and sounds hot!
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Alder body
- Neck-thru-body Rock maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- 3rd Fret: .790", 12th Fret: .850"
- Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking Pickup (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard 12" to 16"
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
RR5 Rhoads Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .790", 12th fret .850"
1-11/16" nut width